Of course, the last ten years have had their challenges, with the Covid world pandemic, inflation issues, and a massive unemployment spike— an increasingly competitive market, changing customer demands and rapid technological advancements. Additionally, security threats and data protection have become paramount concerns.
Despite all these challenges, we have achieved numerous successes over the last decade. These include building and delivering innovative web solutions that have helped businesses to grow.
Digital Pieces’ journey to becoming a full-service web design and development agency in Melbourne has been a success over the past ten years. We have partnered with many organisations to help them develop compelling digital brand experiences with a keen eye on business results. Some include:
● Fujitsu Ten, OEM Audio Plus – E-commerce development and web design
● Woodpecker – UI/UX design, logo and branding
● Auslan Education Services – UI/UX design, photography, videography, logo and branding
● Redheads – UI/UX design, web development and product photography
● AHB Australia – WordPress development, branding and print collateral